Competitive Junior Tennis: Policies and
- All junior members are eligible to come to practices.
- You must be a member of the Rosedale Tennis Club prior
to any competitive team tryout.
- Practices are 6 weeks beginning April 24th.
Tthe first junior practice 1:00-2:00 for under 12, and 2:00-3:00
- The junior team is for male and female players interested
in learning to compete in matches.
- Each week 6 players from each division - Under 12 and
Under 18 - will be chosen to play an interclub match.
- Practices run for 6 weeks, cost per player $155. See
application form for details.
- Team members, pairings and reserve list will be selected
by the Club Pro David Solc.
- Please Contact Head Pro David Solc 905 330-9566 to confirm
your attendance for Team try-outs.